CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Exercise

I never thought that I would enjoy working out, but now that it has been a little over two months since I have been able to, my body is craving it. There is something very rewarding when you push your body to its max, and know, that you were able to bike a half a mile more than yesterday, or lift 5 more pounds than you were able to last week. It also feels great to set high goals for yourself, and then, after a lot of hard work, you reach those goals! My only fear of starting again is that my knees wont be able to withstand the exercise. I can build my upper body up, but I feel unbalanced when I cannot use the same intensity on my lower body, that I do with my upper. And it also does not help to know that when I finally start back up again, I will have to go slower than I would like, due to my still sore neck and back, thanks to the wreck. But, I am looking forward to being able to start working out again. At this point, anything is better than nothing.

0 comments: